Degree Programe : B. Tech. (Food Technology)
Duration : 4 Years (8 Semesters)
Eligibility for Admission
- XII Std. (Science) passed in 10+2 pattern from Maharashtra State Board of Higher Secondary Education or an equivalent Examination, with PCM or PCMB and English.
Common Entrance Examination i.e. MHT-CET/JEE organized by Competent Authority during year 2023-24 in PCM subject.
- Intake Capacity: 80
- 80% seats shall be as free seats (of which 70% seats are for U quota & 30 % seats for M Quota).
- 20% Seats shall be management quota seats.
- The admissions are done at Vasantrao Naik Marathwada Krishi Vidyapeeth, Parbhani (U Quota) and Maharashtra Council of Agricultural Education & Research, Pune (M Quota) purely on Merit basis.
- Govt. 77,500 /- (Per Year)
- The course leads to a recognized professional degree. Hence, any needy students can get educational loan from any bank.
- Different scholarship from the Government of India and State Government are available to the students of reserved categories and other students as per rules.
Also (SC Category) Students Are Eligible for getting SWADHAR Scholarship of state government and Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Vasatigruh Nirvah Bhatta Yojna for open category Students as per rules.